Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Greenskeeper who will maintain grounds of golf courses by performing some or all of the following daily duties:
What you'll do:
- Changing cup locations on all greens daily or as directed by supervisor
- Servicing all teeing ground stations on course to include:
- Moving markers
- Sand/seeding divots from prior day's play
- Removing broken tees
- Removing trash from receptacles
- Maintaining ball-washers water and soap
- Policing trash from golf course during daily travel
- Daily monitoring of traffic control devices on golf course- ropes, stakes, and directional signs
- Daily cleaning and stocking of restrooms.
- Occasional picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Operating various vehicles used to perform daily bunker raking activities, including power raking and hand raking
- Mowing small turf areas using small push power mowers
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing onto a truck or trailer
- May include applying irrigation to golf course as directed by a supervisor.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Ability to report for daily work at different job sites within region to perform required tasks
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular light lifting up to 20 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Especially Repetitive movement- twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping, standing, walking, sitting
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.