Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Irrigation Foreman.
What you'll do:
- Commercial irrigation installation experience
- Detects an makes necessary repairs to the irrigation system
- Accurately read various gauges related to the irrigation system
- Manage employees and oversee production in the field
- Ensure a safe environment for other workers and vendors, clients and for all employees
- Operate light/heavy equipment effectively and according to all regulations
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and managed; alert supervisors if there are any issues
- Report any problems with job site or equipment immediately
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in irrigation
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Irrigation certification is a plus
- Competitive salary 18.00 - 22.00
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.