We are currently searching for an experienced, self-motivated Mechanic
Will be responsible for:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of equipment, small power tools and trucks with diesel and gas engines.
- Personal tools required and Ford scanner a plus. (fleet consist of mostly Ford trucks & vehicles)
- Oversee shop operations including scheduling, organization, production, and safety.
- Provide information and reports on equipment and trucks, update and maintain equipment/truck folders and files.
- Ensure that all equipment, trucks, and small power tools operate efficiently and safely at all times.
- Driving to and from job-sites in service truck for repairs and service as needed.
- Clean CA drivers license required
- BIT inspections and reporting to meet CHP requirements
- Issue and check in small tools and assist in the tracking of these power tools.
- Able to communicate and work close with others
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, dental, vision, 401 K and other benefits
- Energetic, motivated, focused and collaborative work environment