Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We are currently seeking Snow Equipment Operators. This person must be interested in learning to do all aspects of snow removal during the winter.
What you'll do:
- Remove snow using a snow plow and heavy equipment for several hours at a time, depending on the amount of snowfall
- Must be available each time it snows and report either to a central location or directly to the jobsite
- Place removed snow in appropriate locations, avoiding piling it on trees, shrubs, fire hydrants or sidewalks
- Report any concerns or incidents to your direct Supervisor
- Fill out a job sheet as soon as you are finished working after each snow removal operation
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for team employees and clients by adhering to company safety policies
- Be aware of safety issues or concerns, and report them to the appropriate Supervisor
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager
Skills we're seeking:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver's License and the ability to drive to a variety of work locations in assigned territory
- Must have reliable transportation to and from any work site
- Prior experience operating snow plow equipment is a plus
- Participate in routine maintenance of equipment
- Must have experience working efficiently in a production-driven / fast paced environment
- Physically able to work outside, sometimes in extreme weather conditions with sporadic hours based on a snow event
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to climb in and out of equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to dress appropriately for all weather conditions
- Able to work overnight in the winter month
- Competitive salary ($18 - $24 hr.)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.