Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Small Engines/Equipment and Shop Mechanic
What you'll do:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety small engines
- At times performing repairs on large engines
- Assist with performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small trucks and trailers
- Maintain all small equipment located at branch locations
- Log in and Update Maintenance Equipment Information into Database
- Assist to perform emergency road repairs for vehicles and equipment.
- Assist in vehicle maintenance reports for all vehicles
- At times assist Fleet Mechanic with vehicle maintenance records in WEXsmart.
- Assist to insure DOT inspections are up to date for all vehicles requiring DOT inspections.
- Maintain parts inventory at branch locations.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with small engines, 2-cycle equipment repairs, basic truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Small engine, 2 cycle experience * is a must
- Must be able to order parts and maintain parts inventory
- Repairs with Heavy and light equipment experience
- Must be able to work with heavy and light equipment
- Must be able to stand/lift/bend/walk for long periods of time
- Must have a working knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Must have a DOT Certification and or able to obtain certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work with chemicals and pumping systems
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.