Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Construction Laborer.
What you'll do:
- Using hand and/or power tools or equipment to perform a wide range of duties
- lifting and carrying materials
- Cleaning / organizing tools and materials
- installing and taking down temporary fencing
Additionally, employees are expected to abide by all internal control & compliance practices to:
- Safeguard assets from theft and misuse
- Ensure segregation of duties to minimize fraud
- Comply with business ethics, applicable laws and regulation
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Periodically reconcile physical assets to accounting records
Skills we're seeking:
- Use hand equipment
- Use manual hand tools such as shovels
- Work from elevated heights such as an 8’ A-frame ladder
- Use a hand shovel for extended period
- Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes.
- 6 months construction experience preferred but not required
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. (lumber, rebar, etc.)
- Ability to load/unload materials (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance