Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Enhancement Crew Leader.
What you'll do:
- We’ll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained.
- You’ll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- You’ll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
Skills we're seeking:
- You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired.
- 2 Years plus of landscape install experience
- 1 year (minimum) experience managing 2+ person crew
- Reliable transportation
- Experience running equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc…)
- Able to read architectural drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work well with others
Able to work with:
- Brick pavers
- Retaining walls
- Grading and clearing
- Tree cutting and pruning
- Fence and decks
- English/ Spanish speaking
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.