Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Intern in our Irrigation division. This driven individual will experience a rotational program designed to help the Intern to obtain hands on experience in various facets of our business.
Responsibilities: The rotational will include but not limited to the following:
- Shadow Irrigation Account Manager – Training of irrigation equipment, safety guidelines, terminology, operating procedures, meter reading and water budgeting.
- Collaborate with Irrigation Technicians – Conduct preventative maintenance inspections, repairs, controller and wire troubleshooting.
- Retrofit Training – Knowledge of coverage improvements, hydro-zoning, drip conversations, and systems
- Bidding and Estimating
- Attend customer job walk-throughs
- Involved in monthly regional calls on various topics
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- must have a strong work ethic
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
- We are drug free and an EOE by choice.