righter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Mechanic.
What you'll do:
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small engines
- Performing maintenance and repairs on a variety of large and small trucks and trailers
- Maintain all equipment located at branch locations.
- Perform emergency road repairs for vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain vehicle maintenance reports for all vehicles.
- Update vehicle maintenance records in WEXsmart.
- Insure DOT inspections are up to date for all vehicles requiring DOT inspections.
- Maintain parts inventory at branch locations.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with basic truck and vehicle maintenance and repair
- Small engine, 2 cycle experience
- Must be able to order parts and maintain parts inventory
- Diesel Engine, heavy and light equipment
- Must have a working knowledge of DOT regulations.
- Must have a DOT Certification
- Mustt be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work with chemicals and pumping systems
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus, but not required
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.