BrightView Landscape Development is now hiring experienced Irrigation Construction Equipment Operators.
We specialize in large commercial landscape and irrigation installation, working in the most exciting and high-profile construction jobs.
Job duties include:
- Operating Landscape and Irrigation Construction Equipment, such as skid steer, mini-excavator and trencher
- Installing sprinklers, valves, pipe, etc.
- Digging holes and trenches
- Moving soil and mulch
- Use of manual hand tools such as shovels
- Experience with irrigation installation and construction equipment
- Ability to pass drug test
- Legal authorization to work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Year-round work
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Uniform provided
- 401K with company matching
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Free life insurance
- Wellbeing program with monetary rewards
- Strong safety culture
- Opportunities for growth in the largest landscape company in the country
How to apply:
- In person: 12919 Dessau Road, Austin, TX 78754
- Call or text: 512-748-9222 to schedule an interview
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.