Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
Branch Administrator/Office Manager
Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager (Branch Administrator) to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The position reports directly to the Vice President/General Manager for the Market and will support four branches that encompasses $20 million in annual revenue.
The position will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, providing leadership to the office team and task delegation. The position serves as the key contact point for management, hourly team members, clients, region and corporate staff. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
*This position will be based in our Menlo Park branch, but will cover the Hayward branch 1-2 days a week.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for coordinating and completion of all administrative tasks at the branch
- Provides coaching and development to the administration staff
- Prepares quarterly enhancement commissions
- Ensures the office clerk processes accurately and timely the Human Resources employment documents including:
- New hire orientation, new hire paperwork, terminations, and seasonal layoffs
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, E-verify and Affirmative Action files
- Maintain personnel files
- Administer drug test process
- Ensures the payroll specialist processes payroll and that the time is entered accurately, efficiently. May serve as a backup to the payroll specialist.
- Accounts Payable - coding invoices, processing credit card payments, reviewing for accuracy, obtaining approvals, processing for payment and filing paid invoices
- Accounts Receivable – monthly billing, extra work billing, collection calls, processing and understanding various Accounts Receivable Reports.
- Administer job files and contract review/execution process
- Demonstrate and act as a role model for ethics and integrity as well as promoting company culture and values.
- Special projects- including reviewing and auditing files, assisting with bids or proposals as needed, scheduling and planning meetings, ordering supplies and contacting maintenance or repair professionals for office equipment as needed.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum three years general office administration experience with three years of experience leading and managing team members.
- Experience with Accounts Payables and Receivables is required
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in processing confidential information and understanding privacy laws and Company policy governing employee information
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.