Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Class A Driver with Equipment Operator experience. The CDL driver is responsible for transporting equipment on a commercial vehicle from one job site to another. The driver must also be able to operate heavy equipment such as trucks, front end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, trenchers, backhoes, loaders and other pieces of equipment. The driver must adhere to all Driver Safety and Laws set by the state and BrightView policy. The driver is required to show up on time and work required days.
What you'll do:
- Transport equipment to and from jobsites.
- Must be able to operate commercial vehicles to, from and around job site.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance check on vehicle and equipment.
- Must be able to load and unload truck.
- Maintain vehicle to proper safety and cleanliness standards set forth by the company.
- Maintain set routes and set time tables for daily routes.
- Maintain and organize all daily load tickets.
- Adhere to all check in and check out procedures.
- Practice workplace safety
What we're seeking:
- Texas Class A driver’s license
- Current Medical Card and must be self-identified with the TX Department of Public Safety
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of commercial driving
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ of equipment operator experience
- Ability to adhere to proper DOT inspections and daily paper work.
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work near or about natural bodies of water
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Ability to work some Saturdays as needed.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs or more.
- Ability to load/unload 40 lbs or more from vehicle.
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work with a safety first attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.