Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Enhancement Crew Leader.
What you'll do:
- We’ll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained.
- You’ll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- You’ll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
Skills we're seeking:
- You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- At least one year of experience in lawn care and landscaping a must; supervisory experience desired
- 2 Years plus of landscape install experience
- 1 year (minimum) experience managing 2+ person crew
- Reliable transportation
- Experience running equipment (skid steer, excavator, backhoe, etc…)
- Able to read architectural drawings
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to work well with others
Able to work with:
- Brick pavers
- Retaining walls
- Grading and clearing
- Tree cutting and pruning
- Fence and decks
- English/ Spanish speaking
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.