This position is located in Homestead, FL on a full-time basis
- Coordinate and supervise activities of workers and construction needs for all phases.
- Inspect blueprints for determining various aspects of structure.
- Schedule materials with purchasing agent.
- Communicate daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule.
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training
and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately.
- Meet company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly
tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements.
- Ensure regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained.
- Assess the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and other benefits
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
We are drug free and an EOE by choice.