Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Production Specialist to operate as a liaison between the crews and the Account Manager for performing installation work.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring that all employees are trained on safety, productivity, quality and customer service
- Managing crew productivity on each job and ensuring that jobs are completed on or before total estimated hours
- Reviewing direct labor time cards for accuracy and to ensure that all labor hours are accounted for according to Company, local, state and federal guidelines
- Disciplining field employees when necessary and communicating with branch staff as needed regarding employee issues
- Overseeing dispatch, scheduling and equipment, vehicle and tool inspections
- Conducting and managing safety training; monitoring and enforcing safety practices and policies
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years managing field and crew level employees in the landscape industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to translate documents
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience resolving employee issues
- Able to lead, manage, train and mentor employees
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is required
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.