Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We’re currently seeking a Carpenter
What you’ll do:
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
- Shape/cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare projects layout and determine dimensions and materials required
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using band tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level. Construct forms and chutes for pouring concrete
- Demonstrating role model behaviors while positively promoting company culture
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of blueprints
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer