Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Enhancement Crew Leader. You are a detailed landscaper who inspires your team through passion. When you’re in charge of a team or a site, perfection is never in question. BrightView counts on experts like you to lead our maintenance team and develop exceptional customer care.
What you'll do:
- We’ll look to you to ensure efficiency and that client standards are attained.
- You’ll conduct site inspections, provide hands-on leadership, and provide guidance for soil, planting, watering and insect control.
- Responsibilities also include planting trees, shrubs, groundcover, sod, seed, watering, grading soil and gravel.
- You’ll also drive and maintain our vehicles, train personnel with a strong emphasis on safety, and handle schedules, and review charts and reports.
Skills we're seeking:
- You should have a driver’s license and good record, strong leadership, and familiarity with the techniques and equipment used in landscaping.
- You also must be able to handle the physicality of our work: weather conditions, heavy lifting (30-80 pounds), and extensive walking.
- The Enhancement Crew Leader must have a least 3 years’ experience overseeing Installation crews as well as the ability to read blue prints, engage in open communication with Manager and General Contractors as well as drive the crews for specific production each day.
- This will be a fast paced environment and the Crew Leader must be able to make decisions on the spot that would result in a favorable outcome in regards to our contractual obligations.
- Ability to speak Spanish is preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company Paid Uniforms and PPE
- Employee Referral Bonus
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.